terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

My Daily Routine

I live my whole day
Just thinking about you
But one thing is remarkable:
An image of your body
Remains in my mind...
I can’t forget it...
You were wearing a blue blouse
Hiding the soft lines of your exciting body
And the beauty of your navel...
Yes, your delicate navel...
Which sometimes appeared for me 
As challenging my eyes 
While you were stretching and yawning,
Showing your lips
Oh delicious strawberries
And you were sleepy and wonderful...
How wonderful !...
............................................................
That’s been my daily routine.
I see me as walking on the edge of a cliff.
That’s true.
And I don’t know what to do.

You just you are the pure ecstasy in blaze
Daring my limits...
Daring my limits... 
And making me crazy !

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário