terça-feira, 31 de maio de 2011

Memories

Sometimes I open my eyes in the dawn...
It’s early... I pray, look around and yawn...
In my thoughts I back till many years ago
Just looking for my life... Once, twice or so...
Back on the ground, I see that time has gone.
Good memories I have... Bad... Bad are none.
There was no worries, no plans for the future...
Things used to be for the love of adventure.
All boys and girls walking around a square,
Flirting, showing attitudes, clothes, hair...
Eyes crossing eyes as if saying “hi dear!”
Flows of energy flowing with no fear!
I bring everything as if they’re alive.
They feed my spirit and I deeply dive.
...................................................................
My memories...  Memories of all kinds.
They make all my shows whose stage is my mind.
The spectators are my soul and my heart.
Yes...  I still think of them for the most part.
My single play was made by and for me.
Oh... Sorry! This film...  You can never see!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário